Went to Dr. today for a variety of reasons. But, the fun part is always getting my blood sucked out. I should really ask for it back when they're done, but I have a hunch they'd give me a strange look and then say, "Are you kidding me?" At which point, I'd have to smile and say "Of course! nobody would seriously ask such a thing." All the while plotting their demise for making me feel stupid for wanting part of me back. While I was in the office today the Dr. was tapping on my face (don't ask) and I was thinking that my mom (when I was lil) my wife (when I was big) and my Dr. (lil and big) all get to invade that private space where I (we) normally scream out "No touchie!" But now, we can add the wonderful folks at the TSA. I am looking forward to flying in June.
Springtime. Sheesh. Rough spring. Winds so strong that I occasionally have to chase my kids down as they start blowing away. Today it was 80 degrees and people were complaining. I like hot. hot doesn't cost me money. cold costs me money. If you're hot take your clothes off. Close the curtains though, cause you don't want to have to register as a sex offender. Then if you're still hot, get an ice cube and rub it up and down between your WOOPS! Sorry, got a little carried away there. Too busy getting ready for stuff. sometimes my brain gets tired and wanders off where it shouldn't.
In about 4 weeks the fam is leaving for Michigan. God speed I say. I will be alone for two weeks and then I (hopefully) will fly to Detroit and meet Rebekah. Then we will go to Niagra falls via Canadia. What about the kids? We're boarding them. Why niagra falls? Cause. that's why. Will I be lonely while they're gone? Sure, but I can blast music loud. Watch movies loud. Whatever whatever loud. OH, and I have a class and a test to take while they're gone so I'm planning on cramming my brain full of tech knowledge that will be out of date within a couple months.
Oh, and I am doing a customer presentation at a local user group. There's only about 100 people there. I hope I'm not nervous. I have decided that the best way to not be nervous is to simply not give a flying rutabaga. Forget this preparation thing. I'll psych myself out if I do that.
I need to find a hobby. this life thing is burning me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment