Tuesday, December 7, 2010

People say it gets easier

It's getting worse. As the babies get more and more mobile, the stresses increase. Right now Liberty is quite literally screaming because Trinity won't stay in bed. Clell won't stay in his bed either, but he's in a room with Titus, so that's not as huge a deal. I take one step forward and two steps back on my bathroom project. Finish work eats me alive. I'm not skilled at it and it's so time consuming for me. Then, a little girl puts glue on one of my boards and sticks a painted board onto it. I don't notice so when I go to work with it I find that it takes the strength of a gorilla to pry it apart and some of board goes with it. I guess that's why they call it gorilla glue. Of course, my babies can rip the bezel off of my media center pc that is glued on with the same glue....

Sigh. some days are harder than others, that's for sure. Usually rebekah and I make a good team, but occasionally we both hit our limit. Mine is much lower than hers and gets hit on an almost daily basis, so I guess it's really more a factor of Rebekah hitting her limit at the same time I've hit mine. I'm not trying to complain about the situation, just document. Maybe I can guilt my kids into letting me live in their guest house when i'm old and infirm. I wonder if my kids will be rich when I'm 50? STOP LAUGHING.

Well, take care. And If you see us on the evening news, please don't say "they were such nice people. I never saw it coming."

No comments: