Monday, August 30, 2010

bend, dont' break

Or break for all I freakin' care. It's odd how some things stress me out. Although I hate traveling, it doesn't stress me out too much. Thankfully this trip to San Fran was a direct flight and I had a friend going with me. We got in mid afternoon on Sunday and I took my first mass transit train ride. It was freakin' LOUD. I am definitely going to write Ms. Pelosi when I get back. Nobody's tried to mug me yet, but there's still time. A fair number of homeless guys out there panhandling. I wonder if they take credit cards? The conference so far has been less than I'd hoped for but meeting good people and making good connections so it's cool. One of our classes had an ethnic individual that I had no idea what he was saying. The Indian dude before him sounded like a native English speaker comparatively (and yes, I know the official language of India is English. so What!). I brought a webcam so I could say hi to the kids, but I've been so busy by the time I get ready everybody is in bed.

Rebekah told me some news from home today. Makese me want to stay here. Liberty got pushed off of a ledge by our stairway and hit her face. Blood but apparently she's still alive since Rebekah didn't say anything about coming home immediately. Also, Titus put his body through a window of our storm door. Cuts but nothing major. Good, because I need to kill him. (note to Department of Health and Welfare. This is a joke and nothing bad will happen to the boy because of this. His Dad might snap and curl up in a fetal position and cry for a few hours, but that's cool because he's over 18).

Well, I better get back on twitter and see what's happening. I'm starting to figure out why it's so cool. Real time info better than cable news.

No comments: