Saturday, May 8, 2010

You are getting very sleepy

Oh wait, I am getting sleepy. I have no idea if you're sleepy or not. But, I'd guess if you have kids then you are. Today I spent some time working on building a Windows Home Server for my brother. It seems like whenever I try to help someone it gets more complicated and takes more time. Oh well, I usually learn something in the process.I did other miscellaneous things. We have a bad goathead infestation so we've been working hard on that. I've sprayed all the weeds twice and today rebekah and I pulled a whole bunch out of the lawn.

Today was an eventful day for Titus. Rebekah took his training wheels off and the timing was good because he's grown enough that in a few short hours he's gotten the hang of it. Not quite as good as Forrest, but he did really well considering how many times he crashed. We had a little girls bike that I fixed up for him because he was getting frustrated with his But after he rode it for a little bit, I think he decided his wasn't so bad. Now Forrest is riding the little bike and Titus is back on his bigger bike. The boys enjoy playing outside a lot more now that we've greatly restricted their other entertainment outlets. A few minutes ago, Rebekah said that they were trying to put my big aluminum ladder up against the tree so they could climb it. And they have hassled me all week to take a walk. So we finally went for one today. We can walk about behind our house down a field to the middle school. Not much there but lots of room to run. I think the boys will sleep well tonight :)

i need to get back to work on my bathroom renovation project but there's so many outside things dragging my attention away now. I've got 3 trees that I need to cut down. Hopefully, when my dad visits he can help me. I also probably need to try to climb up and limb some branches. But, that's a big and dangerous job. I'm lacking motivation to do much because they're all just "work" and not projects. Well, I'm too groggy to be clever and just want to watch some streaming TV about a vampire with a soul named Angel. In case you're curious, that show was created by the same person that created the show Firefly and Serenity.




Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: