Much to my incredible dismay we had an appointment with a pediatric endocrinologist on Saturday. In Boise. At 12:00 PM. Argh! What's an endocrinologist you ask? Google it! I'm not here to answer questions for people too lazy to use a search engine. I'm here to regale you with stories of triumph over tragedy as well as a some of trial over tribulation. Now, back to my story. So, why were we going to an endo... forget it. Why were we going to the doc? Well, that's an ok question but too personal to put it on the blog. Suffice it to say, the girls have had an abnormality of the hirsute variety since birth. We didn't worry about it since the NICU docs said it was normal, but our ped doc freaked out and wanted to do all sorts of tests. I said we weren't doing that until somebody smarter than her (the Ped doc) told us we should. Obviously I was slightly more tactful than that... slightly. So, 4 months later we got hooked up to a traveling doc who knows something about these things. Turns out the girls are mostly normal (I was pretty sure of that) but their motorcycles might be out of tune or irregular or something when they were older. I forget, but I know he said something about cycles. And apparently cycles have something to do with getting pregnant. I've heard about such things with regard to cars and their backseats, but never about motorcycles. Anyway, i'm not sure what cars and motorcycles have to do with a couple unique little girls but that's ok. What matters is that our girls our "Mostly Normal"
Since I wasted my Saturday in Boise, I'm taking tomorrow off to do some more work upstairs.
Oh! and I was watching American Outlaws with Colin Farrel (Jesse James/western) and one of the guys @ a town meeting is "Clell Miller." cool huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment