yeah, that's Rebekah and I were thinking last night. Of course, @ 1:30, 2:30, 3:00 AM you're not thinking really rationally. Of course, Rebekah was up a lot more than that. Both Trinity and Clell are sick. But last night they must've had a stomach ache or something because they were really miserable and let us know it by screaming. I was planning on taking this morning off so Rebekah could get some rest so I finally went upstairs and pulled out a mattress that we had put under the girls bed and slept on it. I would've slept on the floor at that point. Rebekah is going to take Trinity to the Dr. this afternoon so I guess I'll be home the rest of the day. Poor little baby girl has a bad fever. Clell isn't doing too bad though this morning and nobody got any toys out so he pulled himself up tot he basket and got some out himself. He's a self-serve kind a guy, just like his namesake.
Other than sickness, things are going pretty well. Christmas was enjoyable but really showed our financial limits. I'm not sure what else we can do and wonder repeatedly if I should look for a job elsewhere. We'd be fine but for all our medical debts, but I know that a little hardship is good for the soul, even though I don't like it. Why don't I get a job somewhere else? Because I'd have to commute to downtown boise in most instances. I don't think I would mind the time but to lose that much from my family every day is pretty hard to take. I guess I'm waiting on the Lord (that sounds better than "I'm procrastinating")
ok, If I don't see you again, have a nice life.

Other than sickness, things are going pretty well. Christmas was enjoyable but really showed our financial limits. I'm not sure what else we can do and wonder repeatedly if I should look for a job elsewhere. We'd be fine but for all our medical debts, but I know that a little hardship is good for the soul, even though I don't like it. Why don't I get a job somewhere else? Because I'd have to commute to downtown boise in most instances. I don't think I would mind the time but to lose that much from my family every day is pretty hard to take. I guess I'm waiting on the Lord (that sounds better than "I'm procrastinating")
ok, If I don't see you again, have a nice life.

No comments:
Post a Comment