It's as if they read my mind. or my blog. or something. check out http://zombieland.com
Ever wonder how many different iterations of transformers there are/were? Yeah, me neither. But apparently there's a few. Our boys like transformers and I heard Titus singing the theme song "Transformers, more than meets the eye. Transformers, Robots in disguise!" this morning. Anyway, the toys in the stores are either from the movie or the movie or possibly the original. But you can also buy animal transformers which seems odd to me. At least my kids seem happy as long as there are big robots fighting. As I sit here now, Optimus Prime and Soundwave are apparently having a battle of the "lead guitar."
So, it appears that my fly vacuum isn't that original a thought. However, I submit that mine is unique simply because of the pure vitriol backing the destruction. Most of the alternatives use electricity or simply trap the insects. And yes, they do work with spiders. Maybe I could mix and match a vacuum with some sort of spring loaded frog's tongue (synthetic of course) for added range.
Well, Rebekah has been potty training Serenity the past few days. It's been going much better this time. Doing one at a time makes it a wee bit less stressful I think. As cruel as it may seem I think it's healthy to split the girls up a little bit more. We met a nurse in the NICU who was a twin and she was really resentful because everything she did for most of her life was merely one half of the infamous "twins."
I'm desperately trying to get ready for winter. Yeah, seems a bit premature but I have to get at least 3 cords of wood, put on the storm door, put in 2 windows in our bedroom, install the new pellet stove upstairs, buy a ton of pellets, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Clell is still sick. He snuffles a lot. Rebekah took him back to doctor (the one I said we weren't going to anymore) and the Dr. was fairly indifferent but gave her a prescription for amoxycillin. I think after this experience Rebekah will agree with me to switch.
And can someone tell me why clubbing midgets is wrong when it feels so good?

Ever wonder how many different iterations of transformers there are/were? Yeah, me neither. But apparently there's a few. Our boys like transformers and I heard Titus singing the theme song "Transformers, more than meets the eye. Transformers, Robots in disguise!" this morning. Anyway, the toys in the stores are either from the movie or the movie or possibly the original. But you can also buy animal transformers which seems odd to me. At least my kids seem happy as long as there are big robots fighting. As I sit here now, Optimus Prime and Soundwave are apparently having a battle of the "lead guitar."
So, it appears that my fly vacuum isn't that original a thought. However, I submit that mine is unique simply because of the pure vitriol backing the destruction. Most of the alternatives use electricity or simply trap the insects. And yes, they do work with spiders. Maybe I could mix and match a vacuum with some sort of spring loaded frog's tongue (synthetic of course) for added range.
Well, Rebekah has been potty training Serenity the past few days. It's been going much better this time. Doing one at a time makes it a wee bit less stressful I think. As cruel as it may seem I think it's healthy to split the girls up a little bit more. We met a nurse in the NICU who was a twin and she was really resentful because everything she did for most of her life was merely one half of the infamous "twins."
I'm desperately trying to get ready for winter. Yeah, seems a bit premature but I have to get at least 3 cords of wood, put on the storm door, put in 2 windows in our bedroom, install the new pellet stove upstairs, buy a ton of pellets, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Clell is still sick. He snuffles a lot. Rebekah took him back to doctor (the one I said we weren't going to anymore) and the Dr. was fairly indifferent but gave her a prescription for amoxycillin. I think after this experience Rebekah will agree with me to switch.
And can someone tell me why clubbing midgets is wrong when it feels so good?

No comments:
Post a Comment