The book? "The Godfather" by Mario Puzo

baby/life update: Well a few things have transpired. The person that administers our insurance always likes to see the girls so We invited her to church. Shockingly, she accepted and two weeks later she went with us on a Wednesday night. I say shockingly, because I have invited so many people only to have nobody actually come. That went well though, and she said that next times she's in town she'll be sure to come back.
On Friday I managed to get another load of wood w/ my brother in law. It went pretty fast because I did a little cutting and he did most of the loading. That sure was nice. I'd have him help me cut wood too, but he doesn't have health insurance and with my luck he'd cut his leg off. Either that, or I'd be concerned about him and not paying attention to myself and cut my own leg off. Either way, somebody's losing a leg and that's no good.
On Saturday, we went to Meridian (right by the speedway) to celebrate the marriage of a cousin. Thankfully, it wasn't a wedding (although I would've gone) but rather a reception and they requested no gifts. Pretty cool huh? That was a good time and our kids played on the playground equipment a lot. It was fairly harmonious considering the number of kids there.
But alas, life fell apart for me on monday. Althought the wind cleared the smoke out of the air, I started having a really hard time around lunch time. I started coughing pretty badly. I missed today and went to the Dr. She diagnosed me with Bronchitis. So, apparently my problems are a little different than I thought. I've been sick on and off about 3 times in the past three weeks so I hope this gets better. I don't have any energy and feel really tired which is par for the course but a bit worse than normal :)
But some good news: The girls are developing well. They roll over all the time and are getting good at holding their bottles. We still don't know how much they weigh but Rebekah is going to get them a checkup soon and then we'll know. The boys are doing pretty well too. Titus is recovering nicely from his sinus infection. Forrest is a good helper most of the time. He was helping unload the truck and was getting some huge pieces of wood and he was successfully carrying them too! Soon I can start making him come w/ me and help. At least he can dial 911 if I cut my leg off right?
No comments:
Post a Comment