Baby/Life update:
Yesterday I bought some wood from the local crimnal work gang. $90 a cord which is a lot cheaper than $250 a ton for pellets or $300 for 100 gallons of diesel for our furnace. Unfortunately, I was physically unable to do anything so my wonderful wife and bouyant brother-in-law took the kids and made a couple trips. That knocked a chunk out. Now if I can muster enough strength and oxygen to make 3 more trips tomorrow.
The girls are doing well. I watched them tonight and put them to bed. I haven't hardly heard them since. Rebekah said that according to the develpmental ladies the girls are progressing normally. Fore awhile Rebekah was concerned about Liberty because she wasn't doing some of the things Serenity was. But then within the last week Liberty started rolling over and grabbing things just like Serenity. The lady told us that's not uncommon for twins. One will get in the lead, and then all of a sudden the other twin will watch and figure out what's going on and just pick it up.
1 comment:
I have one question.
WHY do you want to be PUT BACK IN?
Were you left out too long?
Where were you, anyway?
How long were you "out?"
OK - so I have more than one.
Post a Comment