He's outdone himself this week - really! On Monday, he watched the four older kids (and a friend watched the babies) while I went shopping. I left the house before 9am and got home at 5pm, so it was all day thing. While I was gone, he fixed my computer and then worked some in Titus' new room. And when I got home, he helped unload the Durango. Today, after work, he got me a shelf unit from Lowe's. It's better than the one I had picked out, and looks awesome in the kitchen! He put it together while watching the 4 kids again while I took a couch in to town. See, isn't he great?! And you thought he couldn't be a sweet, lovable, and thoughtful fella! :-)
Oh, and tomorrow is his birthday, so that makes it even more amazing...it's his freebie week! LOL
Love you, Grant!
No comments:
Post a Comment