Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I'm confused
I just read my blog a minute ago and found out that I was a pretty great guy. Of course, I knew that already but somebody felt compelled to login to my blog and write something nice about me. What? No, I didn't write that myself! What do you mean, you don't believe me? Would I do something like that? Well, yeah, but that's beside the point, I didn't do it! Ok, I'm going to hold my breath until somebody confesses.
Grant has passed out and laying on floor bleeding from a bad head wound. Ironically is was his wife that wrote the blog post, thinking that she was logged into her blog. Hopefully, she'll come get him before he ruins the carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The older you get, the more confused you will become. .....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
this year, for your birthday, I am only sending greetings, but if you like, you can read the books I've sent the last two years as a THIS YEAR gift to yourself from me.:-)
From the posting of your wife, I am concluding that you are like wine, improving with age. Awesome!! Imagine the quality when you get to be MY age!!!! It didn't work on me, but looks like it's happening for you. Great!! Keep up the good work!! You are a wonder, and I am thankful for you!! Hope your birthday is special. .....Love ya.
Post a Comment