Saturday, September 17, 2011
The liberty and i
last night I went outside to work on stacking some wood. I didn't have a lot left and didn't want to deal with kids so I figured I would just do it all myself. But then I looked behind me and saw liberty was trailing. I didn't think anything of it and went out and started putting little pieces of wood in a wheel barrow. As I was working I noticed Libby all on her own start picking up wood and putting it in the wheel barrow as well. I kept working and she kept working. When I started unloading she handed me the wood. When I gave her instructions she obeyed the first time. She was the perfect little helper. She got two pieces of mom's special chocolate as a reward. Where was serenity you ask? She was inside playing some educAtional game keeping the babies distracted. Where were the boys? Riding their bikes around outside. I wonder if all boys are lazy? I know I was and still am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment