FYI, if anybody is curious Rebekah and I will be heading to Fairfield tomorrow. Oh, and we're bringing the rest of the family too. So, if anybody wants to visit just swing by. Or you could call if you want us to beat the kids into submission first. The girls usually take a nap in the early to mid afternoon. With the babies who knows. Not sure how long we'll be there though so act fast!
BTW, I don't really beat my children but since anything on the Internet can be used against me in the court of public opinion I want everybody to know that only verbal admonishments combined with positive reinforcement are applied to my children.

BTW, I don't really beat my children but since anything on the Internet can be used against me in the court of public opinion I want everybody to know that only verbal admonishments combined with positive reinforcement are applied to my children.

No comments:
Post a Comment