ok, for anybody who is still reading this (rss feeds keep you from totally abandoning it. check out google reader or bloglines.com), I'd like to announce that we are having
1 boy and
1 girl!
yay! 3 and 3. 4 and 4 if you count the parents. We have a female cat, so I guess we need to get a male dog soon.
The twins are growing as expected so that's good. The umbilical cord on the boy has only two channels instead of the normal 3, but that's not too abnormal. Titus was that way. The girl had a shiny spot on her heart, but they've seeen that a lot but never known it to mean anything. The C-section will be scheduled for the 37th or 38th week of the term. So that means a late April or early may birth if all goes according to plan. Rebekah is doing ok... but she's doing less and less and having a harder and harder time. I think she'll be on bed rest for the last few weeks.
The other kids are doing ok. I'm slightly mad at times because I have less patience and the boys are not cooperating like I need. The girls are pretty good. They're dolls most of the time, but they have attitudes that have to be corrected. Also, sometimes they (individually) are very fussy and nothing consoles them.
We're still not sure about transportation. we don't have 8 seats in our Durango and even if we did, car seats take too much space. We can't trade our Durango in because an SUV is worth about as much as a bucket of warm spit. We still owe a lot on it, and it's lost way more value than normal. So, we're considering lots of options.
I am doing ok, been having more pain in my wrist. I think it's a pinched nerve in my neck. I had Carpal tunnel surgery and it didn't help. I went to a neurologist last week and he had the gaul to say that carpal tunnel was my problem. It doesn't make any sense. He said the only other thing could be was a pinched nerve in my neck. I've done research and it turns out that you can have pain anywhere in your arm and NOT in the neck with a pinched nerve in your neck. It fits better than anything else that I've read.
Work is still work. They cut our pay 5% which is painful. But we're hoping that between that and agressive cost cutting, they can ride out the storm. At the very least, I think that the WG should be able to outlast many of its competitors. Bad (and sad) for them, but good for us.
1 comment:
Can you see an occupational therapist without a doc's referral? I was having a great deal of pain in my wrists and was able to get help doing occ therapy. It's not gone 100%, but it definitely feels better.
Post a Comment